Pro Circuit T-4 4-Stroke Silencer
- Part #: 432616
- Manufacturer Part #: 4T05250
Overview of Pro Circuit T-4 4-Stroke Silencer
- Improved power delivery and exhaust note
- Body is made from lightweight 6061 T-6 brushed aluminum and the end cap and intake tube are stainless steel
- Tunable end caps allow fine-tuning of power delivery for different types of riding and terrain
- Silencers include wire-meshed spark arrester that can be removed for closed-course racing
- Steel Allen head screws make repacking an easy task
- Exclusive E-glass pillow packing
Specs for Pro Circuit T-4 4-Stroke Silencer
Fitment for Pro Circuit T-4 4-Stroke Silencer
Part 432616 fits the following machines
|2006 KTM 250 SX-F|
|2005 KTM 250 SX-F|
Reviews for Pro Circuit T-4 4-Stroke Silencer
More power better sound!
Bought for my '95 KLX650R and am very happy. I replaced a cheap aftermaket silencer that rattled. Huge upgrade! Fit perfect sounds awesome, and better power.I would recommend this item to a friend.
this was well made but the T-4 4-Stroke Silencer Part #448937 didn't fit my stock 2001 drz400s head pipe, It looked well made but i sent it back , Not sure if a different part number would have fit. I ended up just getting a full system from another maker.I would recommend this item to a friend.
I wouldn't recommend this item to a friend.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Put on 03 wolverine sounds nice and throaty and not too loud . nice machine welds on canister - welds on mid pipe not so nice . fit well but had to cut a slot on end of pipe so hose clamp could compress the seamI would recommend this item to a friend.
Good sound, good power. Quiets down considerably when at cruising speed. I needed to re-jet but that helped with power as well.I would recommend this item to a friend.
It´s very good exhaust, good quality, good performance. Too much better than leovince or FMF.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Instructions and Media for Pro Circuit T-4 4-Stroke Silencer
|Instructions - PDF||Instructional PDF|