Overview of Pro Circuit Peak Retro Graphics Kit - DH15450P
Fits The Following Bikes:
- Honda CRF250R 2014-2015
- Honda CRF450R 2013-2015
Graphic Kit Description:
- On January 12, 1991 at the Citrus Bowl in Orlando, Florida, race fans got their first look at the new Peak Antifreeze/Pro Circuit/Honda bikes as they were unloaded from the team box vans. The look of the team, including the blue and white bikes, turned out so amazing and would set the stage for race teams to come. These newly designed graphic kits pay homage to the legendary team, and now is your chance to deck out your new Honda CRF250R or CRF450R with a set of sweet looking Peak Antifreeze graphics and take to the track like McGrath or Swink!
- Made by N-Style exclusively for Pro Circuit, each kit contains front and rear fender decals, tank shroud decals, fork decals, air box decals and swing arm decals. Heavy-duty clear vinyl is used for all sticker components, which will keep your kit looking new for a long time
- Manufactured by N-Style exclusively for Pro Circuit
- High-quality screen printed graphics
- Heavy-duty clear vinyl used for all sticker components
- Includes all necessary decal piecesMade in the USA
Note: This graphic kit does not come with a seat cover, or number plate backgrounds. Additional white plastic is not included with the kit.
(16) Piece graphics kit
Specs for Pro Circuit Peak Retro Graphics Kit - DH15450P
|Color - Primary
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):