Overview of PowerMadd Wide Pivot-Style Riser - 45544
- Customize bar height use as a direct OEM pivot riser replacement, or with PowerMadd Pivot Adapter Kit
- Require "T" style steering post or PowerMadd Pivot Adapter
- Machined from 6061 T-6 aluminum for maximum strength
- When raising bars, verify amount of slack available in throttle cable and brake lines extended throttle cables and brakes lines are available
- Allow the handlebars and rider to move forward, optimizing the center of gravity and improving the handling and control (like the Ski-Doo MXZ-REV chassis concept)
- Utilize existing OEM bolts and clamps
NOTE: Designed for a "T" style steering post; with the use of a Pivot Adapter Kit the Pivot-Style Riser blocks can be used on a flat steering post.
NOTE: See extended-length brake lines
HOW TO ORDER
1. Does your sled have a pivot riser? If not you need a pivot adapter.
2. How wide is your current pivot riser?
3. What brand of snowmobile do you have?
4. How tall of a riser would you like?
Specs for PowerMadd Wide Pivot-Style Riser - 45544
|Clamping Diameter - Handlebars
|Color - Primary
||Riser - Pivoting
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):