Overview of Powerlet Termin-8 Fuseblock - PKT-103
- Now it is easy to mount more than two or three devices at the battery post. Termin-8 makes it a snap to work on your electrical wiring, simply unplug the fuse to service the terminals. Made with heavy 12 AWG wire, it is capable of handling 30 amps. Patent Pending.
- This low cost fuse block provides a convenient means for powering GPS units, radar detectors and more. This unit can also receive power from a battery charger to maintain the vehicles battery.
- Installs using ty-wraps; no need for special mounting brackets, special tools or special skills. Everything is included, you do not need extra wire or terminals. Smaller than a conventional fuseblock, Termin-8 fits in tight places.
(1) Negative battery quick connect lead (black)
(1) Positive battery quick connect lead (red)
(1) 20 amp fuse
(4) Cable ties
Specs for Powerlet Termin-8 Fuseblock - PKT-103
Cross reference number(s):