Pirelli Front Scorpion Trail 90/90V-21 Blackwall Tire - 1849900
- Part #: 643392
- Manufacturer Part #: 1849900
- MSRP Price: $182.95
- Our Price: $115.88 *
Overview of Pirelli Front Scorpion Trail 90/90V-21 Blackwall Tire - 1849900
- High-performance, revolutionary new tread pattern looks as good as it performs
- Designed to meet the requirements of high-performance adventure tourers such as BMW GS, Honda Varadero and Transalp, and Suzuki V-Strom
- Front and rear radial designs feature patented 0 degree steel belt technology for maximum stability and excellent handling on every kind of terrain even when fully loaded
- New compounds feature the latest generation of materials that provides maximum grip in every weather condition and the ideal balance between mileage, grip and wet trust
- Carcass designed for maximum comfort on every kind of terrain and high-speed road holding
NOTE: This tire is recommended for the specified motorcycles, and may also have been the original equipment tire. It can also be used on other motorcycles where appropriate. The compound and construction of the tire is uniquely suited to the weight, horsepower and handling characteristics of the motorcycles listed, even though the rest of the description and specifications may match other tires with the same name.
OEM Replacement tire for:
Sidewall ID Information: Pirelli Scorpion Trail 90/90-21 M/C 54V
Inflated Width /Measuring Rim Width: 3.58 in./2.15 in.
Inflated Diameter: 27.54 in.
Acceptable Rim Width(s): 1.60 in.-2.50 in.
Deepest Tread Depth: 6/32 in.
Balance Dot: One Red
Directional Arrow: Yes
Speed Rating: V-(V240)Rated up to 149 mph
Capacities and Construction:
Load Capacity/Inflation Pressure: 457 lbs/42 psi
Load Range: B
Bias or Radial Ply: Bias
Tread Plies/Material: 3 Nylon
Sidewall Plies/Material: 2 Nylon
DOT approved for Road Use: Yes
Tube or Tubeless: Tubeless
Safety Warning: Please consult tire manufacturers publication and/or website for information on tire care, safety, installation, maintenance, manufacturers warranty and other information. The tires used for your application must have a load index and speed rating equal to or greater than the tires fitted as original equipment.
Pirelli Iphone App: This free iPhone app is for riders looking to measure their performance in real-time directly on their iPhone discovering the distances traveled by motorcycle, speed, lean angle and lap time. It?s as simple as setting the iPhone mode to "road" or "track" and going out for a ride. Through Google Maps you can record your performance, and follow your route on the map. At any time you can view the routes, compare the results obtained, and share them with your Facebook® friends.
The app is compatible with any iPhone (iPhone 4 required for the lean angle capability) operating at least version 4.2 of the Apple iOS. More information is available about it on http://www.pirelli.com/tire/us/en/motorcycle.html , facebook.com/Pirelli or Twitter @Pirelli_Media. Go to the following link to download the app - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/diablo-super-biker-us/id465035123?mt=8
Specs for Pirelli Front Scorpion Trail 90/90V-21 Blackwall Tire - 1849900
Fitment for Pirelli Front Scorpion Trail 90/90V-21 Blackwall Tire - 1849900
Part 643392 fits the following machines
|2012 BMW F800GS|
|2011 BMW F800GS|
|2010 BMW F800GS|
|2009 BMW F800GS|