Pingel Hex Power Flo Fuel Valve - 6411-AH
- Substantially higher fuel flow compared to OEM or aftermarket fuel valve
- Necessary for adequate fuel delivery even on stock motorcycles and a must for high performance
- Made in the U.S.A.
- All descriptions are made from a seated position on the motorcycle with a reference from outlet position to the on, reserve and off position of the fuel valve lever.
- Not legal for street use in CA for all make/model year applications.
- HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BOLT PATTERN: If you don't have a measuring instrument such as a dial caliper to measure the center to center bolt distance on your stock fuel valve, try this method: bend a piece of stiff wire into a horseshoe shape and center the ends from bolt to bolt. Then transfer that measurement to a ruler.
(1) Hex high flow fuel valve