Overview of Pingel Black 2 in. Lowered Kickstand - 62252BLK
- Kickstand 2 in. Lowered for Harley-Davidson FL 2007-2014.
- 2 in. lowered front and 1 in. lowered rear.
- Has a safer lean angle.
- Also fits years back to 1984, but lean angles may vary.
- If you have lowered your Harley-Davidson FL motorcycle for improved ride height and seating position, it has probably become apparent that the stock kickstand does not account for this change.
- You need not modify that stock component, simply replace it with one of these lowered kickstands designed for just such situations with a safe lean angle even when turning the handlebars to the right when filling with fuel.
- Two kickstand models for front and rear lowered Harley-Davidson FL motorcycles are available.
- These delete kickstands are handcrafted from steel in the USA, TIG welded.
- These delete lowered kickstands mount directly on the stock mounting bracket and utilizes the stock return spring.
- Unlike the stock H-D kickstand, these models have a large surface foot pad contact area to support the bike better on the ground.
- The kick tab is also easily accessible for use with stock and oversized primary covers
- 1 1/2 in. shorter than stock length
- U.S. Patents D679,631 and D679,630.
(1) Black steel kickstand
Specs for Pingel Black 2 in. Lowered Kickstand - 62252BLK
|Length - Kickstand
Cross reference number(s):