Overview of Pingel 2 in. Lowered Kickstand - 62252
2 in. front and 1 in. rear lowered kickstand
- Customize the lean angle of your Bagger when its parked
- Stock replacement-style kickstand reduces the parked bikes lean angle, which reduces your effort when lifting the bike off the kickstand
- Lowered models provide a better lean angle when parked, even when the bars are turned
- Constructed from TIG-welded steel and hand-polished to accept smooth show-quality chrome plating
- Mount directly on the stock mounting bracket and utilizes the stock return spring
- Large surface foot pad contact area supports the bike better on the ground; the longer kick tab is also easily accessible for use with stock and oversized primary covers
- 1 1/2 in. shorter than stock length
- Made in the U.S.A.
Specs for Pingel 2 in. Lowered Kickstand - 62252
|Length - Kickstand
||-1 1/2 in.
Cross reference number(s):