PIAA H4 Headlight Bulb - GT-X Super Plasma - 70476
- Part #: 22491
- Manufacturer Part #: 70476
- Our Price: $47.99
Overview of PIAA H4 Headlight Bulb - GT-X Super Plasma - 70476
- With a blend of unique gas mixtures, filament materials and proprietary coatings, PIAA XTRA technology bulbs offer far greater output than standard halogen bulbs with the same wattage
- Standard halogen bulbs give off a yellowish light, PIAAs give off a whiter, brighter light, enhancing visibility in all-around conditions
- Each PIAA bulb is tested to meet extremely high manufacturing tolerances and performance standards
GT-X Super Plasma
- For the look of HID there is nothing closer than the GT-X Super Plasma bulbs
- With the H4 shining at 3800-5000K (Kelvin Color Temperature) and the H3 at 5000K you will never sacrifice performance
- With the XTRA technology, these bulbs have power to spare
Design Volts: 12
Design Amps: 5/4.58
Design Watts: 60/55 (Watts= Volts x Amps)
Light Output: 135/125W
Overall Length: 3in.
|Type||Bulb - Headlight|
Specs for PIAA H4 Headlight Bulb - GT-X Super Plasma - 70476
|Type||Bulb - Headlight|
Reviews for PIAA H4 Headlight Bulb - GT-X Super Plasma - 70476
No much to say, other than it is much brighter. Was hoping for a more bluish light so I would stand out and b more noticeable to cars. Still, it's plenty bright and I feel better running after dark.I would recommend this item to a friend.
This is by far the best headlight bulb that I have had in a motorcycle. It is bright so you can see well, and other motorists can see you as well.I would recommend this item to a friend.
With a light scorce i can see with
Good price,light output is very good. Fit was great. Looks good also. A must buy if you need the extra light to see at nite.I would recommend this item to a friend.
GT-X Super Plasma H4 headlight Bulb
Great Product! I replaced a HID Conversion Kit and found this bulb to be a superior product for ease of use and adjustment for my Dyna Wide Glide. One can never have too much light in Deer Country!I would recommend this item to a friend.
I wouldn't recommend this item to a friend.
PIAA super plasma bulb
If you want to light up the night and be seen during the day, this is the bulb to have. I have had the super plasma bulbs in two different bikes and would put it every bike I own from now on.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Brite Lites/Dark Nites
A friend told me that the best accesory he had added to his bike was the PIAA headlight bulb. After a few hairy nite rides thru the Mis'sippi Delta where cooton is tall, roads are long and flat, and the only light you have is the moon and stars with an occasional other vehicle briefly lighting the way, I purchased the GT-X Superplasma for my VL1500. NOW I can SEE rather than FEEL where I am riding! Totally AWED by the difference!I would recommend this item to a friend.
see and be seen
A great product. I feel foolish for not getting one of these sooner. You can't be too visible on a bike. It is as bright as claimed. A little pricey, but other than that a quality bulb for sure.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Instructions and Media for PIAA H4 Headlight Bulb - GT-X Super Plasma - 70476
|Instructions - PDF||Instructional PDF|