Overview of Paughco Single Loop Rigid Fork Frame - SLP139
- Perfect for a small, low "Bobber" or long and lean "Chopper"
- Features a 1 1/2" diameter single-loop front downtube with 30° neck rake, 2" backbone stretch, 0" downtube stretch and 1 1/8 " diameter lower frame rails
- For use with Knucklehead motor and 4-speed transmission
- No gas tank mounts so it works with any custom tank
- Accepts 130 to 150 tire depending on chain, belt and sprocket offsets
- Requires custom 10 13/16" long x 3/4" diameter axle
- Uses 86-99 Softail-style rear caliper
- For use with custom seat and oil tank
- Includes Manufacturer's Statement of Origin (MSO)
- Made in the U.S.A.
Specs for Paughco Single Loop Rigid Fork Frame - SLP139
|Degree of Rake
|Down Tube Stretch
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):