Overview of Paughco Chrome 11 in. Bagger Werx Preassembled 1-1/4 in. Handlebar and Control Kit - 183337
- Ready to install as shown with the latest 2008-up styled master cylinder, clutch perch, and levers
- Dual disc, 11/16 in. bore master cylinder
- Fully assembled with 60 in.-long internal wiring
- Chrome with chrome switches
- Includes ribbed chrome grips
- Includes 1986Ãf 2006 female terminals and 2007-up male terminals
- 1 1/4 in. swaged smooth bars are made from .120 in.-wall heavy-duty steel tubing
(1) 1 1/4 in. chrome steel handlebar assembly
(14) Male bullet connectors
(14) Female bullet connectors
(14) Shrink tubes
(6) Wire ties
(4) #6-32 x 1/4 in. button head screws
(2) Allen wrenches
(1) Plastic wire lock
Width: 35 in.
Rise: 11 in.
Pullback: 9 in.
Center Width: 7 in.
End Rise: 17 in.
1 in. Diameter Clamping Width: 5 in.
Inside Width of Knurling/Outside: 2 1/2 in./4 1/2 in.
Drilled for Internal Wiring: Yes
Dimpled to Prevent Pinching Control Wires: Yes
Three Notches for 08-Up H-D with Electronic Throttle: Yes
Specs for Paughco Chrome 11 in. Bagger Werx Preassembled 1-1/4 in. Handlebar and Control Kit - 183337
|Diameter - Handlebar
||1 1/4 in.
||33 1/2 in.
|Pullback/Sweep - Handlebars
Cross reference number(s):