Parts Unlimited Black Flame Stitch Solo Front Seat with Optional Backrest
- Part #: 456617
- Manufacturer Part #: 0810-0731
*Oversize fee of $12.00 applies. (details)
Overview of Parts Unlimited Black Flame Stitch Solo Front Seat with Optional Backrest
- Low-profile design with molded flexible urethane foam interior for maximum comfort and styling
- Available in automotive-grade vinyl in seating area and on sides in smooth or flame stitch style
- Features an EZ Glide II backrest mechanism for optional plug-in backrest PART NO. 39-3629 (sold separately); backrest measures 9 in. W x 5 in. H
- 3/16 in. ABS thermoformed seat base for a perfect fit, and fully carpeted bottom with rubber bumpers to protect paint
- Lowers and improves seating position
- Requires reuse of mounting hardware from existing seat
- Made in the U.S.A.
Overall Length: 20 in.
Drivers Seat: Length: 15 1/2 in., Width: 15 in.
Drivers Lumbar Height: 5 in.
Set up for driver backrest (not included)
Specs for Parts Unlimited Black Flame Stitch Solo Front Seat with Optional Backrest
Fitment for Parts Unlimited Black Flame Stitch Solo Front Seat with Optional Backrest
Part 456617 fits the following machines
|2015 Yamaha XV1900C Raider|
|2014 Yamaha XV1900C Raider|
|2013 Yamaha XV1900C Raider|
|2012 Yamaha XV1900C Raider|
|2011 Yamaha XV1900C Raider|
|2010 Yamaha XV1900C Raider|
|2009 Yamaha XV1900C Raider|
|2008 Yamaha XV1900C Raider|
|2014 Yamaha XV1900C Raider SCL|
|2013 Yamaha XV1900C Raider SCL|
|2012 Yamaha XV1900C Raider SCL|
|2015 Yamaha XV1900CS Raider S|
|2014 Yamaha XV1900CS Raider S|
|2013 Yamaha XV1900CS Raider S|
|2012 Yamaha XV1900CS Raider S|
|2011 Yamaha XV1900CS Raider S|
|2010 Yamaha XV1900CS Raider S|
|2009 Yamaha XV1900CS Raider S|
|2008 Yamaha XV1900CS Raider S|
Reviews for Parts Unlimited Black Flame Stitch Solo Front Seat with Optional Backrest
nice looking seat but poor fit
I had problems with this seat fitting properly, front of the main seat was at least 1/2" off center to the right on the Raider. Snaps into place well enough but out of line and can feel that when sitting on the bike. Pillion pad is hard to attach, requires removing the front fender bracket and the bolts required to hold the seat takes some work to line up through the OEM fender nuts into the seat, not an easy job. seat looks great but i would recomend to anyone buying one to make sure it lines up properly first. There is a problem in the seat pan somewhere that causes this problem. Neither the seat maker or Parts Unlimited could come up with an answer to why.I wouldn't recommend this item to a friend.
Was this review helpful to you?
Instructions and Media for Parts Unlimited Black Flame Stitch Solo Front Seat with Optional Backrest
|Instructions - PDF||Instructional PDF|