Overview of Eiko 60/55W Quartz Halogen Headlight Bulb w/P43T Base - 01009-BP
- Dennis Kirk has a huge stock of top-quality, standard replacement bulbs for most 1973 and newer motorcycle's
- We also have quartz halogen-type bulbs which give two times the candlepower of regular bulbs and focus the light further ahead for a long, wider and safer field of view when riding at night
- Whether you need sealed beam, replacement bulb or a taillight, stoplight, speedometer or tachometer bulb, DENNIS KIRK has it at a discount price
- NOTE: Quartz-halogen high-output. If you experience frequent bulb failure due to vibration, order heavy-duty PART NO. 22-54 (60/55W). For heavy-duty, higher-wattage bulb, order PART NO. 22-56 (100/55W). For higher wattage bulbs, order PART NOS. 22-311 (100/55W) or 22-313 (100/80W), both for off-road use only. Check your motorcycle's electrical system before ordering.
- Length: 2 15/16 in.
- Manufactures No. 12342, 6260H
NOTE: Your model may require two bulbs
NOTE: All 2000-2004 Polaris, Skidoo and Yamaha models this is the outer bulb in a three bulb headlight - requires 2 bulbs
Note: This is a center headlight bulb for Polaris Indy 500 Classic 1994-98 and Indy 500 Classic Touring 1994
Specs for Eiko 60/55W Quartz Halogen Headlight Bulb w/P43T Base - 01009-BP
|Color - Light Output
||Bulb - Headlight
Cross reference number(s):