Oxford Desert Tan/Gray/Black Montreal 3.0 Waterproof Textile Motorcycle Riding Pants - TM186203RL
- Award winning Montreal pant gets an upgrade.
- Oxford Rainseal Tech provides all of the waterproofing on this new pant and features a waterproof, breathable Reissa membrane throughout, a double layered waterproofing in the seat, crotch and knee.
- It also has new Nylon knee protection making it more durable.
- There is a storm flap system on the waist and leg closures and it has a new calf adjuster to improve fit and makes the knee armour, which is included, more secure.
- Water-resistant pockets are provided on the lower leg and all of the air vents feature water resistant zips.
- Cooling is delivered by a system of lock-open air vents.
- Extra comfort is assured by stretch panels (knee and waist) which are improved and reinforced at the crotch seam, with panel overlay to improve strength and durability.
- The pants also have exterior hip padding and grip panels in the seat for security.
- Large adjustment panel are found on the lower leg to facilitate different boot styles.
- Heat resistant inner leg panels avoid damage from engine or exhaust heat.
- The rear hem is raised to avoid damage from the boot heel.
- The Montreal pant comes with a removable and adjustable belt and has removable braces too.
- Lots of printed reflective detailing for improved visibility at night.
Outer shell: 90% Polyester / 8% Polyamide / 2% Elastane
Lining: 100% Polyester
Waterproof lining: 90% Polyester / 10% PVC
Removable liner: 100% Polyester
Insulation: 100% Polyester
Hand wash 30°C, 86°F, remove all padding before washing
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry, hang dry only
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
||Pants - Enduro