Oxford Desert Tan/Gray/Black Montreal 3.0 Waterproof Textile Motorcycle Riding Jacket - TM571203L
- Top of the range, fully featured, Adventure jacket with removable waterproof layer that can be worn inside or over the jacket.
- Updated styling from the previous model which was awarded multiple RIDE Best Buy awards.
- Tall Amara lined, multi-adjustable collar with neoprene edging to give a good seal with maximum comfort.
- Reflective panels at the front, top and back for 360 visibility.
- The jacket has Ripstop and CE Level 1 armor in the shoulders and elbows.
- The external pocket for the armor in the elbow is designed to move less in the event of a spill.
- Includes Oxford's intelligent adjustment in the arm using elastic straps for extra flexibility and comfort when riding.
- Soft Amara on the cuffs for comfort plus large adjustment gusset to keep the water out.
- Two large box pockets at the front are expandable, water resistant and include hand warmers.
- Generous accordion stretch panels on the rear make the jacket more comfortable to wear.
- Deep cutaway on the front hem plus a Continental Cut on the rear (extended tail) for extra weather protection.
- Rear box pocket.
- Airflow vents on front and rear.
- Hard wearing spear-toothed enduro main zip.
- Oxford's Rainseal hood enclosed in neck - when used, it will reduce weather ingress.
- Provision for back protector provided.
Outer shell: 100% Polyester
Lining: 100% Polyester
Removable liner: 100% Polyester
Hand wash 30°C, 86°F, remove all padding before washing
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry, hang dry only
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
||Jacket - Textile