Overview of Nolan Platinum Silver N104 Evo Classic N-Com Modular Helmet - N1R527033001X
The new N104 Evo is the synthesis of all the innovation that Nolan was able to introduce in the field of modular helmets, starting with the first and original N100 in 1998. Like all the other Nolan helmets, it is made in Italy and represents the sum of all the safety and comfort features that Nolan was able to put into a contemporary design.
N104 Evo: Nolan reinvents the modular
- Size range: XXS to XXXL in two shell sizes (XXS to L in small shell; XL to XXXL in large shell) to keep the weight and volume of the helmet proportionate to the size of the rider. the lightweight and aerodynamic Lexan®polycarbonate shell features a built-in spoiler for improved stability. The XXS-L shell is 3 lb. 13.79 oz. and the XL-XXXL shell is 4 lb. 3.8 oz.
- Ultra large, optically correct visor to cover the incredibly wide and tall eye-port. It can be changed easily to the simple push-button release mechanism, offers UV400 protection and accepts the Pinlock® insert (included)
- VPS (Vision Protection System): internal scratch-resistant and fog-resistant sunshield is lowered by a slider and retracted instantly by a new button on the lower trim of the helmet
- New Pinlock® anti-fog insert with silicone-seal mounts in a recess inside the clear shield to keep the rider fog-free
- Pivoting chinbar with stainless steel latching mechanism and patented elliptical trajectory to bring the chinbar closer to the helmet, to reduce the resistance to the wind when riding with the helmet open
- The P/J slider locks the chinbar in the upper position for additional safety when riding with the helmet open
- Dual action Centromatic® release system (pull the tab on the underside of the chinbar, then squeeze together with the front tab) for increased safety.
- New Airbooster® system: from the front air intakes to the exhaust vents in the back, it channels the air through tubes to disperse it efficiently along the crown of the helmet. The forehead vents can be opened independently from the top vents to customize the air flow in the helmet
- Chinbar vents are operated by a centrally located slider
- Fully removable and washable four-piece Clima-Comfort® padding is wicking, breathable and treated with natural silver salt to be antibacterial and antifungal. It is designed to accommodate eyeglasses
- Separate neck roll can be removed during the summer
- Reflective panels on the neck roll and the chin curtain improve visibility at night for safety
- New smaller/ lighter Microlock (adjustable quick release) retention system
- Velour chin-strap padding
- Ready for Ncom B4, the easiest to install all-in-one BlueTooth® communication system
- DOT approved (in Europe ECE-2205)
- Medium helmet weighs 3 lbs., 12 oz.
Included with the helmet:
- Wind protector with reflective panel
- Pinlock® antifog insert
- Owners manual
(1) Helmet bag
(1) Clear pinlock inner lens
Instructions and a manual
Specs for Nolan Platinum Silver N104 Evo Classic N-Com Modular Helmet - N1R527033001X
|Color - Primary
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):