Nolan N42E N-Com Helmet
- Part #: 3303023XS
- Manufacturer Part #: N42E
Overview of Nolan N42E N-Com Helmet
- DOT certified and ECE-2205 approved
- Aerodynamic polycarbonate shell with built-in spoiler to reduce drag and wind buffeting
- VPS (Vision Protection System) is comprised of a short 2 in. dark sunshield mounted on the outside of the shell that moves independently from the clear shield and has four positions; will not vibrate or drag when in up position
- Optically-correct, scratch-resistant Lexan face shield with UV 400 protection
- Incredibly efficient ventilation system features Jet Stream Wing top vent that works with an exhaust grid in the rear spoiler to really flow air; operated using glove-friendly rubber sliders
- Anti-bacterial, hypoallergenic Clima-Comfort liner is fully removable and machine-washable; features sweat-wicking and wind-noise reduction qualities
- Microlock adjustable quick-release retention system (cam-buckle)
- Velour chin strap padding
- N-COM ready; installing Nolan's N-COM system allows helmet to connect to a cellular phone, MP3 player or GPS system and function as driver-to-passenger intercom or bike-to-bike communicator through cable or wireless Bluetooth
- Outlaw version swaps the Nolan badging for a small, removable insignia
- Medium helmet weighs 3 lbs. 3 oz.
Specs for Nolan N42E N-Com Helmet
Reviews for Nolan N42E N-Com Helmet
Love this Helmet. Super Deal!!!
I purchased this helmet after trying many full-face helmets. It fits really well & tightly and my only issue is to make sure my ears don't fold down when putting the helmet on, but that's good because I feel I have a secure fit! The construction & finish appear to be of high quality. It is quiet at speeds of 50 MPH and does a good job keeping air & bugs off my face. Love the shaded shield mounted on top of the clear shield. It is easy to move up & down & provides extra protection from the sun. I will use Dennis Kirk again because I received my helmet very quickly and at an excellent price. I will be shopping here again for my Honda Rebel needs.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Was this review helpful to you?