Nolan N103 N-Com Modular Helmet
- Part #: 3302992S
- Manufacturer Part #: 1031
Overview of Nolan N103 N-Com Modular Helmet
- DOT certified
- Aerodynamic polycarbonate shell with built-in spoiler to reduce drag and wind buffeting
- Internal VPS (Vision Protection System) is comprised of a short 2 in. smoke sunshield mounted just inside the main shield; can be raised and lowered independently
- Clear anti-scratch face shield is optically correct and offers UV 400 protection; includes NFR anti-fog inserts
- Efficient venting system features a top intake vent, chin bar vents and exhaust vents built into the rear spoiler
- Steel-on-steel, centromatic latching system opens easily with one hand but features a redundant latch to keep the chin guard from accidentally opening
- Extra-large neckroll creates a seal to minimize wind noise
- Sanitized, antimicrobial Clima-Comfort liner is fully removable and machine washable
- Micro-adjustable, quick-release chin retention system with comfortable velour chin-strap padding
- Installed chin curtain
- N-COM ready; installing Nolans N-COM system allows helmet to connect to a mobile phone, MP3, CD or GPS system and function as driver-to-passenger intercom or bike-to-bike communicator through cable or wireless Bluetooth
- Outlaw features a small chrome insignia instead of the traditional Nolan logo
- Medium helmet weighs 4 lb., 3 oz.
|Color||Metallic Lava Gray|
Specs for Nolan N103 N-Com Modular Helmet
|Color||Metallic Lava Gray|
Reviews for Nolan N103 N-Com Modular Helmet
This helmet is heavy indeed. But it is quite balanced and i did not feel it when i wear it. The visor system is perfect. Sun visor is good but is little loose when kept on. Perfect helmet for the discounted price.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Runs small, but the right fit is superb
Really nice helmet, good visibility, love the double visor feature so I don't need to fit sunglasses under the helmet. Makes for an easy switch as you go from cloudy to sunny. Good circulation. Had to reorder twice to get right fit, but after moving two sizes up, was worth the trouble.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Fits just as expected.
This helmet is awesome. It keeps the bugs off my face, the wind out of my ears and although a tight fit, once I wear this a few more times, it will be perfect!I would recommend this item to a friend.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Love this helmet
After struggling to get my glasses on with my older full face helmet I was ready for an upgrade. I love the modular function. I put the helmet on with my glasses on. sweet!! I am also very pleased with the sun shade. It is very handy when riding into the sun. The wind guard below the chin and on back of neck keep the cold air out. I am not sure how cool this helmet will be in the summer but it is warm in the winter. This helmet is extremely comfortable. It is an upper end helmet. But I figure if I'm gonna wear a helmet I want a nice one. I am very pleased.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Instructions and Media for Nolan N103 N-Com Modular Helmet
|Instructions - PDF||Instructional PDF|
|Owners Manual - PDF||Manual PDF|
|Product Info: Polycarbonate Outer Shell||Instructional Video||1:41|
|Product Info: Safety And Quality||Instructional Video||3:7|
|Product Info: Shell Painting Technology||Instructional Video||2:45|
|Product Info: The Inner Comfort Padding||Instructional Video||2:38|
|Product Info: The Inner Shell||Instructional Video||2:23|
|Tech Tip: How to Install a N103||Instructional Video||4:59|
|360 Image-1||360° Image|
|360 Image-2||360° Image|