Nolan N102 N-Com Modular Helmet
- Part #: 3302382XS
- Manufacturer Part #: B565270330527
Overview of Nolan N102 N-Com Modular Helmet
- DOT certified
- Aerodynamic polycarbonate shell with built-in spoiler to reduce drag and wind buffeting
- Dual-action opening system, located in the center of the chin guard, keeps chin guard from accidentally opening; stainless steel, centromatic latching system opens easily with one hand
- VPS (Vision Protection System) is comprised of a short 2 in. dark sunshield mounted on the outside of the shell that moves independently from the clear shield and has three positions; will not vibrate or drag when in up position
- Fog- and scratch-resistant face shield with UV 400 protection
- Frontal air intake is easily opened with one hand and works with the integrated Jet Stream Wing ventilation system for optimum air movement
- Anti-fog inserts are unfoggable above 32 degrees F
- Anti-bacterial, hypoallergenic liner is fully removable and machine-washable; features sweat-wicking capabilities
- Extra large neck roll creates a seal to minimize noise
- Microlock quick-release retention system
- N-COM ready; installing Nolans N-COM system (sold separately) allows helmet to connect to a cellular phone or MP3 player and function as driver-to-passenger intercom or bike-to-bike communicator through cable or wireless Bluetooth
- Outlaw version features chrome colored insignia
Specs for Nolan N102 N-Com Modular Helmet
Reviews for Nolan N102 N-Com Modular Helmet
Great Helmet, Nolan did well with this one. Easy access to everything, fits a little snug but it's not broke in yet either. And can't wait to try the new B-4 comms system.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Great fit and very comfortable as all the previous Nolans have been. I tried several other modular helmets and doubt I will ever look at anything but Nolan again.I would recommend this item to a friend.
I purchased this helmet on sale but after receiving it and using it briefly (winter weather here), I would purchase again at full price. Very good quality and much quieter than my old HJC Symax modular helmet, although a little heavier. The extra weight is all about the added quality I believe. Good line of vision and flip down visor has detentes, so it stays put. Had some problems with my order as I ordered "Metallic Black" at an increased cost, only to receive a "Black" helmet. Seems like a mistake on the website as I was told "Metallic Black" is not available. Still happy, as Dennis Kirk issued me a store credit for the extra money I paid, in addition to a small sum for my trouble.I would recommend this item to a friend.
You get what you pay for
The quality is shown in every detail. The anti fog visor is kind of tricky to install but it works briliantlly. The flip up visor mechanism operates smoothly. Way better than my old, cheap helmet. I'd definitely buy another Nolan in the future.I would recommend this item to a friend.
I normally wear a XXL so thats what I ordered. Fits just a bit loose compared to my other helmets. I really like the sun visor, works well for me I don't need it in the AM but do in the PM. Ventalation is ok, not quite as good as my other primary helmet. Overall I would buy it again.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Really great helmet. Very Comfortable. The only problem I noticed with it is that it can be pretty noisy once you get going at a decent speed on the freeway. It is very well ventilated, even on hot days it is comfortable. Much cheaper than anything from ShoeiI would recommend this item to a friend.
Nolan N102 with N-com basic
Overall a nice helmet, comfortable and well constructed. Reasonably aerodynamic too - less buffeting than my 3/4. I have not owned a full or modular helmet before and was surprised that (with n-com minstalled & ear pads out) it had about as much wind noise as my 3/4. Most mp3s will need an extermnal amplifier if ear plugs are used to reduce the wind noise. The n-com does not come with any technical info for use with other products. The head set connector is a 1/8 (3mm) phone jack - BUT... It requires a rare 4 contact phone plug. You need to buy the Nolan muti-media cable for about $30 more!I would recommend this item to a friend.
This helmet fit great and is great aerodynamic, Would highly recomend to others.I would recommend this item to a friend.