Nolan N102 N-Com Modular Helmet
- Part #: 3301725XS
- Manufacturer Part #: B565270330017
Overview of Nolan N102 N-Com Modular Helmet
- DOT certified
- Aerodynamic polycarbonate shell design with built-in spoiler for improved stability
- Dual-action opening system, located in the center of chin guard, keeps chin guard from accidentally opening; stainless steel latching mechanism opens easily with one hand
- VPS (Vision Protection System) -- short 2" dark sunshield mounted on the outside of the shell and moving independently from the clear shield with three positions
- Fog and scratch-resistant, UV-protected face shield
- Frontal air intake with adjustable, integrated Jet Stream Wing ventilation system; easily operated with gloves on
- Lower ventilation system has two independent openings, each with added grip for easy use
- Microlock® quick-release retention system
- Removable and washable liner on snaps and tabs with extra neck roll
- Chin curtain/wind protector included
- Ready for Nolan's N-COM communication system
- Medium helmet weighs 3 lb., 15 oz.
Specs for Nolan N102 N-Com Modular Helmet
Nolan Sizing InformationHow to size
|XS||21 1/4 - 21 1/2||54 - 54 3/4||6 3/4 - 6 7/8|
|S||21 3/4 - 22 1/4||55 7/8 - 56 3/4||7 - 7 1/8|
|M||22 1/2 - 23 1/8||57 1/2 - 59||7 1/8 - 7 3/8|
|L||23 1/4 - 23 7/8||59 3/4 - 60 3/4||7 1/2 - 7 5/8|
|XL||24 1/4 - 24 1/2||61 1/2 - 62 1/4||7 5/8 - 7 3/4|
|XXL||24 7/8 - 25 1/4||63 1/4 - 64 3/8||7 7/8 - 8|
Reviews for Nolan N102 N-Com Modular Helmet
Great Helmet, Nolan did well with this one. Easy access to everything, fits a little snug but it's not broke in yet either. And can't wait to try the new B-4 comms system.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Great fit and very comfortable as all the previous Nolans have been. I tried several other modular helmets and doubt I will ever look at anything but Nolan again.I would recommend this item to a friend.
I purchased this helmet on sale but after receiving it and using it briefly (winter weather here), I would purchase again at full price. Very good quality and much quieter than my old HJC Symax modular helmet, although a little heavier. The extra weight is all about the added quality I believe. Good line of vision and flip down visor has detentes, so it stays put. Had some problems with my order as I ordered "Metallic Black" at an increased cost, only to receive a "Black" helmet. Seems like a mistake on the website as I was told "Metallic Black" is not available. Still happy, as Dennis Kirk issued me a store credit for the extra money I paid, in addition to a small sum for my trouble.I would recommend this item to a friend.
You get what you pay for
The quality is shown in every detail. The anti fog visor is kind of tricky to install but it works briliantlly. The flip up visor mechanism operates smoothly. Way better than my old, cheap helmet. I'd definitely buy another Nolan in the future.I would recommend this item to a friend.
I normally wear a XXL so thats what I ordered. Fits just a bit loose compared to my other helmets. I really like the sun visor, works well for me I don't need it in the AM but do in the PM. Ventalation is ok, not quite as good as my other primary helmet. Overall I would buy it again.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Really great helmet. Very Comfortable. The only problem I noticed with it is that it can be pretty noisy once you get going at a decent speed on the freeway. It is very well ventilated, even on hot days it is comfortable. Much cheaper than anything from ShoeiI would recommend this item to a friend.
Nolan N102 with N-com basic
Overall a nice helmet, comfortable and well constructed. Reasonably aerodynamic too - less buffeting than my 3/4. I have not owned a full or modular helmet before and was surprised that (with n-com minstalled & ear pads out) it had about as much wind noise as my 3/4. Most mp3s will need an extermnal amplifier if ear plugs are used to reduce the wind noise. The n-com does not come with any technical info for use with other products. The head set connector is a 1/8 (3mm) phone jack - BUT... It requires a rare 4 contact phone plug. You need to buy the Nolan muti-media cable for about $30 more!I would recommend this item to a friend.
This helmet fit great and is great aerodynamic, Would highly recomend to others.I would recommend this item to a friend.