Nolan Metallic White N90 N-Com Modular Helmet
- Part #: 3304240L
- Manufacturer Part #: N-90
Overview of Nolan Metallic White N90 N-Com Modular Helmet
- DOT certified
- Aerodynamic polycarbonate shell with built-in spoiler to reduce drag and wind buffeting
- Internal VPS (Vision Protection System) is comprised of a short 2 in. smoke sunshield mounted just inside the main shield; can be raised and lowered independently using a slider on the left side of the helmet
- Clear anti-scratch face shield is optically correct, offers UV 400 protection and can be removed with a simple button push; includes NFR anti-fog inserts
- Efficient venting system features two top intake vents, chin bar vents and an exhaust grid built into the rear spoiler
- Steel-on-steel, centromatic latching system opens easily with one hand but features a redundant latch to keep the chin guard from accidentally opening
- Extra-large neckroll creates a seal to minimize wind noise
- Sanitized, antimicrobial Clima-Comfort liner is fully removable and machine washable
- Micro-adjustable, quick-release chin retention system with comfortable velour chin-strap padding
- Installed chin curtain
- Reflective panels on back of liner and chin curtain
- N-COM ready; installing Nolans N-COM system allows helmet to connect to a mobile phone, MP3, CD or GPS system and function as driver-to-passenger intercom or bike-to-bike communicator through cable or wireless Bluetooth; see ACCESSORIES/HARDWARE section
(1) N90 helmet
(1) Black helmet bag
(1) Clear pinlock shield
Specs for Nolan Metallic White N90 N-Com Modular Helmet
Reviews for Nolan Metallic White N90 N-Com Modular Helmet
Great Helmet Value
Previous to buying the N90 I had used a Nolan N100 for years. Eventually all good things come to an end and the old N100 was just worn out. The inside shell was crushed down to where it fit sloppy, etc., i.e.--no longer safe. However it was about ten years old! I rated comfort as only 4 out of 5 stars because it is new and not broken in yet. I have no doubt it will get better as I ride with it. Outside of that fit and finish is great, everything operates smoothly, etc. My "true to size" rating is based on a) the helmet fits good using the guidelines mentioned on the site, and b) I bought an XXL based on those guidelines and the fact that my N100 was also an XXL. I really like the way the latch for the flip up face works, the fact that it has more vents than the old helmet, and the internal flip down sun shield is a very nice addition.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Was this review helpful to you?
All helmets should have this type of buckle.
Nolan Helmets are comfortable and this one is no exception. It also has the little removable door on the side that allows you to install several different audio devices from radios to intercoms. The connector is great. No more clumsy D-rings. Lightweight, too.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Was this review helpful to you?
Instructions and Media for Nolan Metallic White N90 N-Com Modular Helmet
|Instructions - PDF||Instructional PDF|
|Owners Manual - PDF||Manual PDF|
|Product Info: Shell Painting Technology||Instructional Video||2:45|
|Product Info: The Inner Shell||Instructional Video||2:23|
|360 Image-1||360° Image|
|360 Image-2||360° Image|
|360 Image-3||360° Image|