Nolan Metallic Black N90 Special N-Com Modular Helmet
- Part #: 3304243XS
- Manufacturer Part #: N-90
Overview of Nolan Metallic Black N90 Special N-Com Modular Helmet
- DOT certified
- Aerodynamic polycarbonate shell with built-in spoiler to reduce drag and wind buffeting
- Clear anti-scratch face shield is optically correct, offers UV 400 protection and can be removed with a simple button push; includes NFR anti-fog inserts
- Efficient venting system features two top intake vents, chin bar vents and an exhaust grid built into the rear spoiler
- Steel-on-steel, centromatic latching system opens easily with one hand but features a redundant latch to keep the chin guard from accidentally opening
- Extra-large neckroll creates a seal to minimize wind noise
- Sanitized, antimicrobial Clima-Comfort liner is fully removable and machine washable
- Micro-adjustable, quick-release chin retention system with comfortable velour chin-strap padding
- Installed chin curtain
- Reflective panels on back of liner and chin curtain
- N-COM ready; installing Nolans N-COM system allows helmet to connect to a mobile phone, MP3, CD or GPS system and function as driver-to-passenger intercom or bike-to-bike communicator through cable or wireless Bluetooth; see ACCESSORIES/HARDWARE
(1) N90 helmet
(1) Black helmet bag
(1) Clear pinlock shield
Specs for Nolan Metallic Black N90 Special N-Com Modular Helmet
Reviews for Nolan Metallic Black N90 Special N-Com Modular Helmet
Can NOT use a helmet lock because there isn't any "D" ring to fasten to! The new chin strap connection is nice, but is a little too far back (close to neck) and causes choking if tightened. And because the chin strap is so short, it is hard to hold onto the straps to put helmet on and especially to take helmet off. Can NOT attach Harley Davidson stock intercom system without cutting the plastic trim on bottom of helmet. The inside smoked shield is GREAT, just needs to be about an inch longer for me. Also do NOT like the 2 finger release system for the chin guard system. The instructions say not to ride with the chin guard in the up position but they still added extra weight to the helmet by adding a useless locking system to hold it in the up position. The ventilation system works great, and is very easy to operate. Also wish the chin pads were removable. Does NOT come with a bag and because the box is not very strong there is a small rub mark on top of helmet where it has rubbed during shipping.I wouldn't recommend this item to a friend.
Was this review helpful to you?
Looks nice - can not add HD mic and headset without cutting plastic trim on bottom of helmet - the new chin strap can NOT be used with helmet locks on bike (all they needed to do was add one "D" ring) - the modular release requires 2 fingers to release the chin bar...the new design is fine but needs to be better thought out before they make any more changes. Changes for the sake of change is not always the best.I wouldn't recommend this item to a friend.
Was this review helpful to you?
Instructions and Media for Nolan Metallic Black N90 Special N-Com Modular Helmet
|Instructions - PDF||Instructional PDF|
|Owners Manual - PDF||Manual PDF|
|Product Info: Shell Painting Technology||Instructional Video||2:45|
|Product Info: The Inner Shell||Instructional Video||2:23|
|360 Image-1||360° Image|
|360 Image-2||360° Image|
|360 Image-3||360° Image|