Overview of Nolan Flat Black N40 Full MCS Helmet - N4J5272260252
- Flexible helmet design makes it perfect for both urban riding and touring
- VPS (Vision Protection System) provides an internal scratch-resistant and fog-resistant sunshield which is lowered by a slider and retracted instantly by a new button on the lower trim of the helmet
- Lexan® polycarbonate shell for superior strength
- Built-in spoiler for improved stability
- Long shield protects entire face from weather with or without removable chin guard
- Quick-change visor and mechanism; no tools required
- Fully removable and washable interior; cheek pads can be modified for a custom fit
- Microlock® retention system
- Included peak can be install in seconds without tools
- Chinstrap is integrated into inner padding for a smoother, more comfortable fit
- Helmet is N-COM ready; by purchasing and installing Nolan's N-COM system, the helmet will be capable of connecting to an MP3 player, CD, GPS navigation system or cellular phone and allow driver-to-passenger communication through cable or wireless Blutooth®
- Select N40 helmets have MCS (Motorcycle Communication Systems) built in
- Now the N-40 MCS comes with a preinstalled headset for your Harley Davidson or Honda Goldwing factory radio.
- The MCS kit is designed for the rider whose motorcycle is equipped with a factory installed audio system and wants to listen to the bikes music, talk over the intercom system or the CB.
- It includes the headset and mic.
- Lower Cord sold separately and not at DK: Goldwing lower cord - Part # NCOM-25W-GW2 USB Goldwing Cord and Harley Davidson lower cord - Part # NCOM-25W-HD2 USB Harley Cord
- DOT certified
- Medium helmet weighs 3 lbs., 14 oz.
(1) Helmet bag
(1) Chin curtain
(1) Pivot kit
(1) Extension cable
(1) Fixing clip
(1) MCS II system key
(2) Chin lock covers
Instructions and manual
Specs for Nolan Flat Black N40 Full MCS Helmet - N4J5272260252
|Color - Primary
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):