Overview of Nolan Flat Black N104 Evo MCS Modular Helmet - N1R5272260395
- Now the N-104 Evo MCS comes with a headset for your Harley Davidson or Honda Goldwing factory radio and requires a lower cord specific to Honda Goldwing or Harley Davidson-sold separately. It is only available in 3 colors, Gloss Black, Flat Black and Platinum Silver.
- The MCS kit is designed for the rider whose motorcycle is equipped with a factory installed audio system and wants to listen to the bikes music, talk over the intercom system or the CB.
- It includes the headset and mic
- It cannot be retrofitted with a BlueTooth®Ebox at a later date.
N104 Evo: Nolan reinvents the modular helmet. The new N104 model is the synthesis of all the innovation that Nolan was able to introduce in the field of modular helmets, Starting with the first and original N100 in 1998.
- Size range: XXS to XXXL in two shells sizes(XXS to L in small shell; XL to XXXL in large shell)to keep the weight and volume of the helmet proportionate to the size of the rider. The lightweight and aerodynamics Lexan® polycarbonate shell features a built-in spoiler for improved stability. XXS-L shell size is 3 lbs. 13.79 oz. and the XL-XXXL shell size is 4 lbs. 3.8 oz.
- Ultra large, optically correct visor to cover the incredibly wide and tall eye-port. It can be changed easily thanks to the simple push-button release mechanism, offers UV400 protection and accepts the Pinlock® insert (included). VPS (Vision Protection System): internal scratch-resistant and fog-resistant sunshield is lowered by a slider and retracted instantly by a new button on the lower trim of the helmet.
- New Pinlock® anti-fog insert with silicone-seal mounts in a recess inside the clear shield to keep the ride fog-free. Pivoting chinbar with stainless steel latching mechanism and patented elliptical trajectory to bring the chinbar closer to the helmet, to reduce the resistance to the wind when riding with the helmet open. Dual action Centromatic® release system (pull the tab on the underside of the chinbar, then squeeze together with front tab) for increased safety.
- New Airbooster® system: from the front air intakes to the exhaust vents in the back, it channels the air through tubes to disperse it efficiently along the crown of the helmet. The forehead vents can be opened independently from the top vents to customize the air flow in the helmet. Chinbar vents are operated by a centrally located slider.
- Fully removable and washable four-piece Clima-Comfort® padding is wicking, breathable and treated with natural silver salt to be antibacterial and antifungal. It is designed to accommodate eyeglasses.
Separate neck roll can be removed during the summer.
- Reflective panels on the neck roll and chin curtain improve visibility at night for safety. New smaller/lighter Microlock (adjustable quicke release) retention system.
- Velour chin-strap padding.
- Ready for Ncom B4, the easiest to install all-in-one BlueTooth® communication system.
- DOT approved (in Europe ECE-2205)
(1) Helmet assembly
(1) Helmet bag
(1) Clear pinlock inner lens
(1) Extension cable
(1) Retaining blip with self adhesive back
(1) Allen wrench
Instructions and a manual
Specs for Nolan Flat Black N104 Evo MCS Modular Helmet - N1R5272260395
|Color - Primary
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):