Mustang Studded Sunsetter Bag
- Part #: 508266
- Manufacturer Part #: 13323
*Oversize fee of $10.00 applies. (details)
Overview of Mustang Studded Sunsetter Bag
- Ideal for day trips, but with a storage capacity of 1,800 cubic inches, it can easily accommodate an overnight trip
- Large front and end flaps provide easy access
- Mounting options include a Tour-Pak luggage rack, rear seat or a sissy bar (minimum of 10 in. height) with a luggage rack
- Includes rain cover for added protection
- Measures 15 in. W x 12 in. L x 10 in. H
Specs for Mustang Studded Sunsetter Bag
Reviews for Mustang Studded Sunsetter Bag
I get a lot of compliments on this bag, from youngsters and oldsters. It holds anything you might need on a day trip: jacket, extra helmet, water, etc. Mustang give plenty of mounting options, so I fiddled to find the best mount. Great quality material, zippers, etc.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Great bag, bad zipper. If you user it regularly, like a glove box in a car, the zippers just aren't up to it. Mine broke within 3 months. Lucky that the warranty was 90 days or I would have been stuck.I wouldn't recommend this item to a friend.
Beautiful .... But......
The quality and finish is pure Mustang, beautiful and well built but... the two pockets on the ends are just that, small 1" thick pockets, I was hoping for end access to the whole unit. Open the front flap and a nice big area, just not big enough opening for a full face helmet. So, 5 stars cause it is beautiful and quality, just didn't meet my needs, not Mustangs fault...but Mustang, if your reading this...access through one end to the inside would be nice!I would recommend this item to a friend.