Overview of Mustang Seats Two-Piece Wide Vintage Seat - 76511
|Mustang Motorcycle Products, Inc. is a world leader in the design and construction of motorcycle seats. Since 1980, Mustang has been proud of making the highest quality, most comfortable seats available and offering them at reasonable prices. Mustang motorcycle seats are designed for all-day riding comfort for both the driver and passenger. Every Mustang seat is made in the United States by true craftsmen who take pride in transforming the highest quality, raw materials into a finished product.
Overall Length: Not Available
Drivers Seat: Length: 14 in., Width: 16 in.
Drivers Lumbar Height: 6 in.
Passenger Seat: Length: 14-1/2 in., Width: 12 in.
Cross reference number(s):08100492
Specs for Mustang Seats Two-Piece Wide Vintage Seat - 76511
|Color - Primary||Black|
|Length - Driver Seat||14 in.|
|Length - Pillion||14 1/2 in.|
|Length - Seat Overall||28 1/2 in.|
|Width - Driver Seat||15 1/2 in.|
Fitment for Mustang Seats Two-Piece Wide Vintage Seat - 76511See if this part fits your ride
Part 455300 fits the following machines
- 2010 Victory Kingpin
- 2009 Victory Kingpin
- 2008 Victory Kingpin
- 2007 Victory Kingpin
- 2006 Victory Kingpin
- 2005 Victory Kingpin
- 2004 Victory Kingpin
- 2005 Victory Kingpin Arlen Ness Signature Series
- 2006 Victory Kingpin Deluxe
- 2005 Victory Kingpin Deluxe
- 2004 Victory Kingpin Deluxe
- 2009 Victory Vegas
- 2008 Victory Vegas
- 2007 Victory Vegas
- 2006 Victory Vegas
- 2005 Victory Vegas
- 2004 Victory Vegas
- 2009 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
- 2008 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
- 2007 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
- 2006 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
- 2005 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
- 2005 Victory Vegas Arlen Ness Signature Series
- 2004 Victory Vegas Arlen Ness Signature Series
- 2004 Victory Vegas Deluxe
there is in comfort. Can't wait to try it on a nice long cruise. Easy installation to boot.