Overview of Mustang Seats Wide Regal Seat - 75243
Overall Length: 29 in.
Drivers Seat: Length: 13 in., Width: 14 in.
Drivers Lumbar Height: 2-1/2 in.
Passenger Seat: Length: 13 in., Width: 12 in.
Cross reference number(s):DS900622
Specs for Mustang Seats Wide Regal Seat - 75243
Fitment for Mustang Seats Wide Regal Seat - 75243See if this part fits your ride
Part 613116 fits the following machines
- 1987 Suzuki VS700GLEF Intruder
- 1986 Suzuki VS700GLEF Intruder
- 1987 Suzuki VS700GLEP Intruder
- 1986 Suzuki VS700GLEP Intruder
- 1987 Suzuki VS700GLF Intruder
- 1986 Suzuki VS700GLF Intruder
- 1987 Suzuki VS700GLP Intruder
- 1986 Suzuki VS700GLP Intruder
- 2009 Suzuki VS800GL Boulevard S50
- 2008 Suzuki VS800GL Boulevard S50
- 2007 Suzuki VS800GL Boulevard S50
- 2006 Suzuki VS800GL Boulevard S50
- 2005 Suzuki VS800GL Boulevard S50
- 2004 Suzuki VS800GL Intruder
- 2003 Suzuki VS800GL Intruder
- 2002 Suzuki VS800GL Intruder
- 2001 Suzuki VS800GL Intruder
- 2000 Suzuki VS800GL Intruder
- 1999 Suzuki VS800GL Intruder
- 1998 Suzuki VS800GL Intruder
- 1997 Suzuki VS800GL Intruder
- 1996 Suzuki VS800GL Intruder
- 1995 Suzuki VS800GL Intruder
- 1994 Suzuki VS800GL Intruder
- 1993 Suzuki VS800GL Intruder
- 1992 Suzuki VS800GL Intruder
I shopped around and this looked to be about the plushest seat, and a good value.
Bolts right on, looks good, wife likes it. It takes a bit of time before it truly "conforms" to your unique butt signature, but once it does it's far more comfortable than the stocker by a factor of 3 or 4; I can comfortably ride for the range of the gas tank before my butt begins to complain now.
I'm not sure if it's much different from the standard Mustang seats - looks plusher but I've sat on both and can't really tell much difference.
I recommend Mustang seats to all my friends.
More comfortable for the rider and passinger.