Overview of Mustang Seats Vintage Wide Touring Seat with Driver Backrest - 79551
|Mustang Motorcycle Products, Inc. is a world leader in the design and construction of motorcycle seats. Since 1980, Mustang has been proud of making the highest quality, most comfortable seats available and offering them at reasonable prices. Mustang motorcycle seats are designed for all-day riding comfort for both the driver and passenger. Every Mustang seat is made in the United States by true craftsmen who take pride in transforming the highest quality, raw materials into a finished product.
(1) Black vinyl/leather driver seat
(1) Black vinyl/leather passenger seat
(1) Black vinyl backrest pad with removable bracket
Overall length: 31-1/2"
Drivers lumbar height: 4-1/2"
Set up for driver and passenger backrests: Driver only (1) Included
Cross reference number(s):08100568
Specs for Mustang Seats Vintage Wide Touring Seat with Driver Backrest - 79551
|Color - Primary||Black|
|Length - Driver Seat||17 1/2 in.|
|Length - Pillion||14 in.|
|Length - Seat Overall||31 1/2 in.|
|Width - Driver Seat||16 1/2 in|
Fitment for Mustang Seats Vintage Wide Touring Seat with Driver Backrest - 79551See if this part fits your ride
Part 456156 fits the following machines
- 2017 Yamaha XV1900C Raider
- 2016 Yamaha XV1900C Raider
- 2015 Yamaha XV1900C Raider
- 2014 Yamaha XV1900C Raider
- 2013 Yamaha XV1900C Raider
- 2012 Yamaha XV1900C Raider
- 2011 Yamaha XV1900C Raider
- 2010 Yamaha XV1900C Raider
- 2009 Yamaha XV1900C Raider
- 2008 Yamaha XV1900C Raider
- 2014 Yamaha XV1900C Raider SCL
- 2013 Yamaha XV1900C Raider SCL
- 2012 Yamaha XV1900C Raider SCL
- 2015 Yamaha XV1900CS Raider S
- 2014 Yamaha XV1900CS Raider S
- 2013 Yamaha XV1900CS Raider S
- 2012 Yamaha XV1900CS Raider S
- 2011 Yamaha XV1900CS Raider S
- 2010 Yamaha XV1900CS Raider S
- 2009 Yamaha XV1900CS Raider S
- 2008 Yamaha XV1900CS Raider S
Over all rating is 4 instead of 5 because in my mind I can't rate something I have only sat on for a couple hundred miles so far BUT so far it is great!
Comfort is very good but would have to do a couple day trip to really rate, however the minute I sat on it I was very pleased.
The fit is good for me, I am 6'4'' and 250lbs
Style was my least favorite thing about this seat only because I am not a fan of the 'rope' look on the 'skirt'. It is just not my,,, style.
Value - Excellent! I did my research and Dennis Kirk by far had the best price and shipping was very timely. Big fan of DK.