Overview of Mustang Seats Vintage Wide Touring Seat with Driver Backrest - 79477
|Mustang Motorcycle Products, Inc. is a world leader in the design and construction of motorcycle seats. Since 1980, Mustang has been proud of making the highest quality, most comfortable seats available and offering them at reasonable prices. Mustang motorcycle seats are designed for all-day riding comfort for both the driver and passenger. Every Mustang seat is made in the United States by true craftsmen who take pride in transforming the highest quality, raw materials into a finished product.
- Sold as a complete three-piece set including solo, removable driver backrest, and matching passenger seat
- 17 in. wide driver bucket sits you at the ideal cruising angle and is one of several design improvements over the stock seat
- The entire 12 in. width of the comfortable passenger seat is fully supported by Mustang's unique internal steel support wings--no sagging on the edges, no more passenger complaints
- The built-in driver backrest offers more features than any other backrest on the market:
Pivots with your back
Adjust forward or back
No tools needed
- The two-piece, marine-grade fiberglass baseplate directly replaces the stock seat
- Rubber bumpers are positioned to minimize vibration and protect the frame and fender
- Made in the U.S.A.
(1) Black vinyl drivers seat
(1) Black vinyl passenger seat
(1) Black vinyl backrest pad with removable bracket
- Backrest pad overall dimensions 12-1/4” Wide X 7-1/4” High
Overall length: 34"
Drivers lumbar height: 5-1/2"
Set up for driver and passenger backrests: Driver only, (1) included
Specs for Mustang Seats Vintage Wide Touring Seat with Driver Backrest - 79477
|Color - Primary
|Length - Driver Seat
|Length - Pillion
|Length - Seat Overall
|Width - Driver Seat
Cross reference number(s):