Overview of Mustang Seats Vintage Wide Touring Seat with Driver Backrest - 79431
|Mustang Motorcycle Products, Inc. is a world leader in the design and construction of motorcycle seats. Since 1980, Mustang has been proud of making the highest quality, most comfortable seats available and offering them at reasonable prices. Mustang motorcycle seats are designed for all-day riding comfort for both the driver and passenger. Every Mustang seat is made in the United States by true craftsmen who take pride in transforming the highest quality, raw materials into a finished product.
- Deeply contoured vinyl front bucket seat
- Passenger seat angles forward for optimal back support and features built-in steel support wings
- Studded features conchoed skirt and braid extending below edge of seat
- Vintage has no studs or conchos for that clean look
- Passenger seat angles forward to support the driver's lower back
Overall Length: 30 in.
Length: 18 in.
Width: 16 1/2 in.
Backrest Height: 6 in.
Length: 12 in.
Width: 12 in.
Specs for Mustang Seats Vintage Wide Touring Seat with Driver Backrest - 79431
|Color - Primary
|Length - Driver Seat
|Length - Pillion
|Length - Seat Overall
||12 1/2 in.
|Width - Driver Seat
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):