Overview of Mustang Seats Vintage Wide Touring Seat with Driver Backrest - 79351
|Mustang Motorcycle Products, Inc. is a world leader in the design and construction of motorcycle seats. Since 1980, Mustang has been proud of making the highest quality, most comfortable seats available and offering them at reasonable prices. Mustang motorcycle seats are designed for all-day riding comfort for both the driver and passenger. Every Mustang seat is made in the United States by true craftsmen who take pride in transforming the highest quality, raw materials into a finished product.
Overall Length: Not Available
Drivers Seat: Length: 16 in., Width: 16 in.
Backrest Height: 5-1/2 in.
Passenger Seat: Length: 12 in., Width: 13 in.
Driver Backrest: 7 in. H X 12 in. W
Cross reference number(s):08100430
Specs for Mustang Seats Vintage Wide Touring Seat with Driver Backrest - 79351
|Color - Primary||Black|
|Length - Driver Seat||16 in.|
|Length - Pillion||12 in.|
|Length - Seat Overall||28 in.|
|Width - Driver Seat||16 in.|
Fitment for Mustang Seats Vintage Wide Touring Seat with Driver Backrest - 79351See if this part fits your ride
Part 454746 fits the following machines
- 2008 Kawasaki VN1600A Vulcan Classic
- 2007 Kawasaki VN1600A Vulcan Classic
- 2006 Kawasaki VN1600A Vulcan Classic
- 2005 Kawasaki VN1600A Vulcan Classic
- 2004 Kawasaki VN1600A Vulcan Classic
- 2003 Kawasaki VN1600A Vulcan Classic
- 2008 Kawasaki VN1600D Vulcan Nomad
- 2007 Kawasaki VN1600D Vulcan Nomad
- 2006 Kawasaki VN1600D Vulcan Nomad
- 2005 Kawasaki VN1600D Vulcan Nomad
- 2006 Kawasaki VN1600E Vulcan Classic
- 2006 Kawasaki VN1600G Vulcan Nomad
Over all rating is 4 instead of 5 because in my mind I can't rate something I have only sat on for a couple hundred miles so far BUT so far it is great!
Comfort is very good but would have to do a couple day trip to really rate, however the minute I sat on it I was very pleased.
The fit is good for me, I am 6'4'' and 250lbs
Style was my least favorite thing about this seat only because I am not a fan of the 'rope' look on the 'skirt'. It is just not my,,, style.
Value - Excellent! I did my research and Dennis Kirk by far had the best price and shipping was very timely. Big fan of DK.