Overview of Mustang Seats Vintage Sport Touring Seat with Driver Backrest - 79291
|Mustang Motorcycle Products, Inc. is a world leader in the design and construction of motorcycle seats. Since 1980, Mustang has been proud of making the highest quality, most comfortable seats available and offering them at reasonable prices. Mustang motorcycle seats are designed for all-day riding comfort for both the driver and passenger. Every Mustang seat is made in the United States by true craftsmen who take pride in transforming the highest quality, raw materials into a finished product.
Length: 12-1/2 in., Width: 15 in.
Backrest Height: 5-1/2 in.
Passenger Seat: Length: 10 in., Width: 11-1/2 in.
Set up for driver and passenger backrests
Cross reference number(s):08100462
Specs for Mustang Seats Vintage Sport Touring Seat with Driver Backrest - 79291
|Color - Primary||Black|
|Length - Driver Seat||12 1/2 in.|
|Length - Pillion||10 in.|
|Length - Seat Overall||23 in.|
|Width - Driver Seat||15 1/2 in.|
Fitment for Mustang Seats Vintage Sport Touring Seat with Driver Backrest - 79291See if this part fits your ride
Part 455270 fits the following machines
- 2003 Kawasaki VN1500P Vulcan Mean Streak
- 2002 Kawasaki VN1500P Vulcan Mean Streak
- 2008 Kawasaki VN1600B Vulcan Mean Streak
- 2007 Kawasaki VN1600B Vulcan Mean Streak
- 2006 Kawasaki VN1600B Vulcan Mean Streak
- 2005 Kawasaki VN1600B Vulcan Mean Streak
- 2004 Kawasaki VN1600B Vulcan Mean Streak
- 2008 Kawasaki VN1600B-A Vulcan Mean Streak Special Edition
- 2007 Kawasaki VN1600B-A Vulcan Mean Streak Special Edition
- 2006 Kawasaki VN1600F Vulcan Mean Streak
Only problem with the installation of the seat was the bending of one bracket to fit. Seat looks good and lowered her riding positition and center of gravity.
Wish they made one for my bike.
I replaced the stock seat on my '07 Mean Streak. Mustang seat not only looks better on the bike, it feels fantastic. The driver's backrest makes a huge difference for us old guys with lower back issues.
Had to remove the backrest in order to install the riders seat since it's 3"+ wider than stock, and then reinstall the backrest. PIA but worth the effort.