Overview of Mustang Seats Two-Piece Wide Vintage Touring Seat - 76071
|Mustang Motorcycle Products, Inc. is a world leader in the design and construction of motorcycle seats. Since 1980, Mustang has been proud of making the highest quality, most comfortable seats available and offering them at reasonable prices. Mustang motorcycle seats are designed for all-day riding comfort for both the driver and passenger. Every Mustang seat is made in the United States by true craftsmen who take pride in transforming the highest quality, raw materials into a finished product.
(1) Black vinyl/leather drivers seat
(1) Black vinyl passenger seat
Overall length: 32-1/2"
Drivers lumbar height: 5-1/2"
Set up for driver and passenger backrests: No
Cross reference number(s):08100702
Specs for Mustang Seats Two-Piece Wide Vintage Touring Seat - 76071
|Color - Primary||Black|
|Length - Driver Seat||14 1/2 in.|
|Length - Pillion||18 in.|
|Length - Seat Overall||32 1/2 in.|
|Width - Driver Seat||16 in.|
Fitment for Mustang Seats Two-Piece Wide Vintage Touring Seat - 76071See if this part fits your ride
Part 456556 fits the following machines
- 2016 Yamaha XVS950 V-Star
- 2015 Yamaha XVS950 V-Star
- 2014 Yamaha XVS950 V-Star
- 2013 Yamaha XVS950 V-Star
- 2012 Yamaha XVS950 V-Star
- 2011 Yamaha XVS950 V-Star
- 2010 Yamaha XVS950 V-Star
- 2009 Yamaha XVS950 V-Star
- 2017 Yamaha XVS950CT V-Star Tourer
- 2016 Yamaha XVS950CT V-Star Tourer
- 2015 Yamaha XVS950CT V-Star Tourer
- 2014 Yamaha XVS950CT V-Star Tourer
- 2013 Yamaha XVS950CT V-Star Tourer
- 2012 Yamaha XVS950CT V-Star Tourer
- 2011 Yamaha XVS950CT V-Star Tourer
- 2010 Yamaha XVS950CT V-Star Tourer
- 2009 Yamaha XVS950CT V-Star Tourer
I ride a v star 950....in fact this is my first bike and I thought that being uncomfortable in the saddle was just a part of riding. I was wrong. The mustang cradles your rear end and sits you at a perfect angle on the bike.
My wife is very pleased as well....she says it makes a world of a difference. 4500 miles in my stock seat and I will never go back!
- I am a short rider (5'1") and the seat set me further back
& higher up than was comfortable.
- was not able to use the Cobra Passenger Sissy Bar
that I already own, due to seat width.
- drivers seat would not latch onto the bike.
This appears to be a quality seat, just not the seat for me.
About the shop, great attention in all the support departments I contacted. Good job.
New Mustang seats installed in less than 10 minutes and are very comfortable. My wife is a definite fan!
11 months ago