Overview of Mustang Seats Touring Seat w/Driver Backrest - 79786
- Touring seats for the 500 and 750 Street are more than replacement seatsÃ' they are upgrades to your riding experience so you can take your Harley® from the street to the highway and beyond.
- The addition of a driver backrest provides the driver with the ultimate in comfort and versatility.
- The 12.5 in. wide driver seat is set back compared to the stock seat.
- The fully adjustable driver backrest features several height adjustments, pivots to the drivers back angle and removes easily without tools.
- The 9 in. wide passenger seat ensures that your companion will also be comfortable and happy for the long haul.
- Leather look premium vinyl cover
- Front Width: 12.5 in.
- Rear Width: 9 in.
(1) Black vinyl 2-up seat
(1) 11 in. x 7 1/2 in. black vinyl backrest with chrome mounting bracket
Overall Length: 26 in.
Length: 15 1/2 in.Width: 14 1/2 in.
Drivers Lumbar Height: 3 1/2 in.
Length: 10 1/2 in.
Width: 10 in.
Specs for Mustang Seats Touring Seat w/Driver Backrest - 79786
|Color - Primary
|Length - Driver Seat
||15 1/2 in.
|Length - Pillion
||10 1/2 in.
|Length - Seat Overall
|Width - Driver Seat
||14 1/2 in.
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):