Overview of Mustang Seats Studded Wide Touring Seat w/Driver Backrest - 79470
|Mustang Motorcycle Products, Inc. is a world leader in the design and construction of motorcycle seats. Since 1980, Mustang has been proud of making the highest quality, most comfortable seats available and offering them at reasonable prices. Mustang motorcycle seats are designed for all-day riding comfort for both the driver and passenger. Every Mustang seat is made in the United States by true craftsmen who take pride in transforming the highest quality, raw materials into a finished product.
- Sold as a complete three-piece set including solo, removable driver backrest, and matching passenger seat
- The front bucket measures a full 17 in. across
- The 12 1/2 in. wide passenger seat features Mustang's unique internal steel support wings to keep the entire width of molded foam supported
- The driver backrest offer more features than any other on the market:
Pivots with your back
Adjusts forward or back
No tools needed
- The two-piece, marine-grade fiberglass baseplate is a direct replacement for the stock seat
- Rubber bumpers are strategically placed to prevent the seat from touching the frame and fender
- Made in U.S.A.
(1) Black vinyl studded drivers seat
(1) Black vinyl studded passenger seat
(1) Black vinyl backrest pad with removable bracket
- Backrest pad overall dimensions 11-1/2” Wide X 7-1/2” High
Overall length: 31-1/2"
Drivers lumbar height: 5-1/2"
Set up for driver and passenger backrests: Driver only, (1) included
Specs for Mustang Seats Studded Wide Touring Seat w/Driver Backrest - 79470
|Color - Primary
|Length - Driver Seat
|Length - Pillion
||12 1/2 in.
|Length - Seat Overall
||31 1/2 in.
||12 1/2 in.
|Width - Driver Seat
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):