Overview of Mustang Seats Jody Perewitz Signature Solo Seat - Frame Mounted - 76991
- Jody Perewitz, the fastest American woman on a V-Twin, has designed this low and lean solo seat for the 1982-1994 and 1999-2000 FXR models.
- The 11.5" wide seat is built with quality in mind, featuring a marine-grade fiberglass baseplate and classic tuck-and-roll stitching framed by a carbon-fiber vinyl insert.
- The convenient pocket in the seat's nose measures 3.5" wide by 6.5" deep, suitable for storing small essentials.
- This seat is designed to mount to the frame without use of the hinged bracket. Use part number 4500636 if you wish to use the hinged bracket mount.
Note: Neither Mustang Motorcycle Products, LLC, or Jody Perewitz or Perewitz Cycle Fab make any representation or warranty, either express or implied, in association with the use or placement of any article in the seat pocket nor as to the possible breakage, loss or damage due to crushing, cracking or dropping of any article placed partially or fully inside the seat pocket. Place items inside the seat pocket at your own risk.
(1) Black vinyl solo seat
(2) 5/16"-24 X 1/2" Button head bolts
(2) 5/16" Flat washers
(2) 5/16" White nylon washers
(1) Black steel front mounting bracket
Overall length: 19-1/4”
Drivers lumbar height: 3-1/4"
Set up for driver and passenger backrests: No
Specs for Mustang Seats Jody Perewitz Signature Solo Seat - Frame Mounted - 76991
|Color - Primary
|Length - Driver Seat
||14 1/2 in.
|Width - Driver Seat
||11 1/2 in.
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):