Overview of Mustang Seats Black Summit Super Tour One-Piece Heated Seat W/Chrome Studs And Receiver - 76864
Both you and your passenger will experience the peak of comfort with the Summit Super Touring seat, designed for the 2014 Rushmore line. The one-piece Super comfortable touring design provides the rider and passenger with the fullest, most comfortable seat possible. The 19 in. wide Super front bucket sits the driver 1.75 in. further back than the stock seat. The passenger seat is a full 16 in. wide and fits perfectly with the Rushmore speakers and Tour-Pak. Seat will fit with a handrail. Will not work with Harley Davidson® or Mustang Driver Backrest kits. Receiver for the optional driver backrest is built into the seat.
All heated seats come complete with a wire harness that hooks to the accessory port in front of the battery. This part is energized only when the ignition key is turned on and the accessory toggle switch below the handlebars is flipped up.
- Dual zone high/low settings for driver and passenger on the left side of the seat
- Illuminated switches
- Does not require any OE controllers or switches to function.
- Installation on 2014-up FL Touring requires use of Harley adapter 69200722.
- If the accessory port is already in use, install Harley adapter 70270-04 to add additional ports.
- Optional matching drivers backrest available separately DK No. 39-7801
(1) Heated one piece seat W/wiring harness
Overall length: 32”
Drivers lumbar height: 6”
Set up for driver and passenger backrests: Yes, driver only
Specs for Mustang Seats Black Summit Super Tour One-Piece Heated Seat W/Chrome Studs And Receiver - 76864
|Color - Primary
|Length - Driver Seat
||19 1/2 in.
|Length - Pillion
|Length - Seat Overall
|Width - Driver Seat
||18 1/2 in.
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):