Overview of Mustang Seats 17 1/2 in. Wide Studded Solo With Driver Backrest - 79532
|Mustang Motorcycle Products, Inc. is a world leader in the design and construction of motorcycle seats. Since 1980, Mustang has been proud of making the highest quality, most comfortable seats available and offering them at reasonable prices. Mustang motorcycle seats are designed for all-day riding comfort for both the driver and passenger. Every Mustang seat is made in the United States by true craftsmen who take pride in transforming the highest quality, raw materials into a finished product.
- Mustangs Wide Solos are available with a totally adjustable, removable backrest
- Solos have built-in steel support wings to hold up the full width of the foam bucket
- Features chrome studs and conchos
- 17.5 in. width
- Rubber bumpers are positioned to protect the frame and fender
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Mustang solos and rear seats will not fit with stock solos and rear seats.
Note: For pillion pad use 45-5860
(1) Black vinyl studded solo seat
(1) Black vinyl studded backrest pad with removable bracket
(1) 1/4"-20 Fender nut with C-Clip
(1) 11" Cable tie
- Backrest pad overall dimensions 12-1/4” Wide 7-1/2” High
Overall length: 22-1/2"
Drivers lumbar height: 5"
Set up for driver backrests: Yes, (1) Included
Specs for Mustang Seats 17 1/2 in. Wide Studded Solo With Driver Backrest - 79532
|Color - Primary
|Length - Driver Seat
|Width - Driver Seat
||17 1/2 in.
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):