Overview of Mustang Seats 17 1/2 in. Wide Studded Solo Seat w/Removable Backrest - 79485
Mustang Motorcycle Products, Inc. is a world leader in the design and construction of motorcycle seats. Since 1980, Mustang has been proud of making the highest quality, most comfortable seats available and offering them at reasonable prices. Mustang motorcycle seats are designed for all-day riding comfort for both the driver and passenger. Every Mustang seat is made in the United States by true craftsmen who take pride in transforming the highest quality, raw materials into a finished product.
- Solo seat is trimmed with a functional skirt that comes down over the frame and fender for a clean, uninterrupted look
- Studded Naugahyde cover is trimmed with conchos tied with leather
- Steel base with support wings holds up the full width of the foam bucket
- Optional rear seat (Part No. 455539) features a recess in the front of seat to accommodate the driver backrest
- Backrest has four height adjustments from 13.5" to 15.5" above seat bucket, and measures 7" high by 12" wide
- Backrest is easily removed and installed without tools; folds forward for easy mounting of bike
- Made in the U.S.A.
Note: Also fits FLSTN 05-15 w/o stock seat rail
Note: For matching pillion pad, order Part No. 45-5539
(1) Black vinyl studded solo seat
(1) Black vinyl studded backrest pad with removable bracket
(2) 1/4" Chrome flat washers
- Backrest pad overall dimensions 12-1/4" Wide X 7-1/2" High
Overall length: 20"
Drivers lumbar height: 5"
Set up for driver backrests: Driver only, (1) Included
Specs for Mustang Seats 17 1/2 in. Wide Studded Solo Seat w/Removable Backrest - 79485
|Color - Primary
|Length - Driver Seat
||16 1/2 in.
|Width - Driver Seat
||17 1/2 in.
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):