Overview of Mustang Seats 17 1/2 in. Wide Studded Solo Seat w/Removable Backrest - 79120
|Mustang Motorcycle Products, Inc. is a world leader in the design and construction of motorcycle seats. Since 1980, Mustang has been proud of making the highest quality, most comfortable seats available and offering them at reasonable prices. Mustang motorcycle seats are designed for all-day riding comfort for both the driver and passenger. Every Mustang seat is made in the United States by true craftsmen who take pride in transforming the highest quality, raw materials into a finished product.
- Solo seats skirt extends over frame and fender for a streamlined look
- Conchos tied with leather trim the studded Naugahyde cover
- Steel base with support wings span the width of the foam bucket
- Backrest can be installed without tools, fold forward to mount bike
- Backrest measures 7 in. high by 12 in. wide, 4 height adjustments for backrest - from 13.5 in. to 15.5 in. above seat
- Leather-look vinyl covers
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Pillion pad sold separately (Order P/N H45-7012 for Pillion Pad)
Overall Length: 19 in.
Length: 13-1/2 in.
Width: 17-1/2 in.
Drivers Lumbar Height: 5 in.
Specs for Mustang Seats 17 1/2 in. Wide Studded Solo Seat w/Removable Backrest - 79120
|Color - Primary
|Length - Driver Seat
||13 1/2 in.
|Width - Driver Seat
||17 1/2 in.
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):