Overview of Mustang Seats 16 in. Wide Vintage Solo Seat w/Removable Backrest - 79100
|Mustang Motorcycle Products, Inc. is a world leader in the design and construction of motorcycle seats. Since 1980, Mustang has been proud of making the highest quality, most comfortable seats available and offering them at reasonable prices. Mustang motorcycle seats are designed for all-day riding comfort for both the driver and passenger. Every Mustang seat is made in the United States by true craftsmen who take pride in transforming the highest quality, raw materials into a finished product.
- Solo seats skirt extends over frame and fender for a streamlined look
- Steel base with support wings spans the width of the foam bucket
- 16 in. wide
- Backrest can be installed without tools; fold forward to mount bike
- Backrest measures 7" high by 12" wide; four height adjustments for backrest; from 13 1/2" to 15 1/2" above seat
- Leather-look vinyl covers
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Optional Wide Vintage recessed rear seat - Part no. 45-3747
Overall Length: 20 in.
Length: 18 in.
Width: 16 in.
Specs for Mustang Seats 16 in. Wide Vintage Solo Seat w/Removable Backrest - 79100
|Color - Primary
|Length - Driver Seat
|Width - Driver Seat
Cross reference number(s):