Overview of Mustang Seats 14 in. Studded Solo Seat - 76174
|Mustang Motorcycle Products, Inc. is a world leader in the design and construction of motorcycle seats. Since 1980, Mustang has been proud of making the highest quality, most comfortable seats available and offering them at reasonable prices. Mustang motorcycle seats are designed for all-day riding comfort for both the driver and passenger. Every Mustang seat is made in the United States by true craftsmen who take pride in transforming the highest quality, raw materials into a finished product.
- Studded style is trimmed with a braided edge and conchos tied with leather
- Vintage has no studs or conchos for a clean, uninterrupted look
- Built on a steel base with support wings to hold up the full width of the foam bucket
- Top covering of highest-quality expanded vinyl
- Matching rear seat (Part No. 455526 or 455527) sold separately
- Made in the U.S.A.
Note: FLSTS/FLSTSC 2000-2007 models require rear mounting bracket, part number 271598, price $9.00
(1) Black vinyl studded solo seat
(2) 1/4" Chrome flat washers
Overall length: 19"
Drivers lumbar height: 4-1/2"
Set up for driver backrests: No
Specs for Mustang Seats 14 in. Studded Solo Seat - 76174
|Color - Primary
|Length - Driver Seat
||16 1/2 in.
|Width - Driver Seat
Cross reference number(s):