MTX White 6.5 in. Coaxial Marine Speakers - WET65-W
- Brilliant Sound
- Concert quality rich mix of highs and lows
- Designed For Outdoors
- Made to shine around wet situations
- Outdoor Sound
- Powerful enough for open air play
- Powerful Coax Marine/ATV Speakers
- The WET Series is the second generation marine product from the number one name in marine audio, MTX.
- This is a 6.5" coaxial speaker that can handle up to 65W RMS power. This speaker is designed to sound MTX great and perform in any environment.
- Gold Plated Terminals
- Silicone Insulated Tinsel Leads
- Weather Resistant Polypropylene Cones
- ASA Plastic Grille
- Sealed PVC Basket
- Teteron Tweeter
- Built For The Outdoors
- The WET Series Speaker features a polypropylene cone that is water resistant, a sealed ABS basket that protects the internal motor structure, silicone insulated tinsel leads, and an ASA grille with UV inhibitor that is durable and that won't fade over time.
- This speakers can be mounted in factory locations or they can be easily added to any existing space or pod.
- The speakers are also ideal for use in UTV's and other off-road vehicles in need of upgraded sound systems.
(2) 6-1/2" 2-Way coaxial white speakers
(2) Black/red wires W/(1) male spade connector & (1) female spade connector
(8) Pan head screws
(8) "V" Brackets
(2) White cable ties
|Size - Speaker
||6 1/2 in.