- Works with Any Amplifier In Any Vehicle
- The MTX Audio is a universal Bluetooth 3.0 receiver and remote control that is designed to work with most Bluetooth enabled devices including iPhone and Android smartphones and tablets.
- This easy to install and use, all in one unit is capable of transforming your Bluetooth enabled mobile device into the center of your vehicles audio system.
- Designed to mount a variety of vehicles and able to work with most amplifiers, this can be used on motorcycles, side-by-sides, boats, cars, or trucks.
- The unit includes hardware to surface mount, flush mount, or clamp mount the device based on application.
- It features an all weather design that will resist moisture, dirt, heat, and cold allowing it to be used in the most gruelling applications including off-road vehicles, motorcycles, or boats.
- The unit includes an auxiliary output that can be used to connect to the input of most aftermarket ampliifers allowing you to stream music or other content from a device or tablet to the amplifier and out to the speaker.
- This eliminates the need to install a radio or other source unit if it is not needed.
- The large buttons are easy to use even when wearing gloves.
- Pair this with the MTX Audio amplifier and all weather WET speakers for off road applications or use it with any MTX amplifier for use in your car or truck.
Ideal for Use in Boats, ORV's, ATV's, and Cars/Trucks
Replaces Head Unit and Works with Any Amplifier
Three Mounting Options in dash, Surface, Flush, or Clamp
Five Front Panel Touch Controls
Back lit buttons for easy use day or night
Works with Most Bluetooth Devices Including Smartphones and Tablets
Hassle Free Bluetooth Auto-Pairing
Includes Power, Ground, and Output Connections
Rugged and Versatile
This is designed to be used with MTX MUD series amplifiers that are engineered with a differential input designed to reject noise. Other amplifiers may not feature a differential input and therefore audible noise may be evident when connecting to these amplifiers. This problem can be fixed by either integrating a "Ground Loop Isolator with 3.5mm Cable" or using a MTX MUD series amplifier.
(1) Bluetooth remote control W/wiring harness
(2) "P" Clamps
(1) Mounting adapter
(2) 4mm-.70 x 20mm Pan head bolts
(1) 14mm-2.00 Plastic hex nut
(1) 3/4" x 2-3/4" Double sided tape