MTX Black 6.5 in. Coaxial Marine Speakers - WET65-C
- Brilliant Sound
- Concert quality rich mix of highs and lows
- Designed For Outdoors
- Made to shine in wet and rugged situations
- Outdoor Sound
- Powerful enough for open air play
- Powerful Coax Marine Speakers
- The WET Series is the next great marine grade product from the number one name in marine audio, MTX.
- This is a version of our 6.5" marine coaxial marine speaker that can handle up to 65W RMS power.
- This speaker is designed to sound MTX great and perform in any environment.
- Gold Plated Terminals
- Silicone Insulated Tinsel Leads
- Weather Resistant Polypropylene Cones
- ASA Plastic Grille
- Sealed PVC Basket
- Teteron Tweeter
- Built For The Outdoors
- The WET Series Speaker features a polypropylene cone that is water resistant, a sealed ABS basket that protects the internal motor structure, silicone insulated tinsel leads, and an ASA grille with UV inhibitor that is durable and that won't fade over time.
- These speakers can be mounted in factory locations or they can be easily added to any existing space or pod. The speakers are ideal for use in UTV's and other off-road vehicles in need of upgraded sound systems.
(2) 6-1/2" 2-Way coaxial black speakers
(2) Black/red wires W/(1) male spade connector & (1) female spade connector
(8) Pan head screws
(8) "V" Brackets
(2) White cable ties
|Size - Speaker
||6 1/2 in.