MTX 500 Watt Marine Amplifier - WET500.1
- WET Series amplifiers from MTX Audio are designed to deliver all the power your system needs whether they are being used on a boat or off-road vehicle.
- This is a mono block subwoofer amplifier with an incredibly small chassis.
- This amp is capable of producing up to 500W RMS and features 2Ω stability, making it the perfect choice to run two of the WET series subwoofers.
- The unit features a highly efficient class D design and small chassis with an extruded heat sink that effectively dissipates heat ensuring long play times.
- It also incorporates a surface mount design, which attaches critical parts more securely to the circuit board creating greater resistance to vibration which is very important in boat and off-road applicaitons.
- This amplifier features a conformal coated circuit board making it resistant to moisture that may get into the the chassis.
- Other features include stainless steel hardware, rubber gaskets around interconnects, and plastic covers that cover the controls preventing moisture from getting into the amplifier.
- Small Chassis
- Surface Mount PCB Design - Decreases chassis size, improves layout efficiency and increases vibration resistance without sacrificing performance or sound.
- Conformal Coated Circuit Board - Protects against corrosion or circuit deterioration due to exposure to moisture or salt conditions
- Variable Butterworth Crossover - a 12dB/Oct crossover that allows you to set the frequency your speakers will play down or up to
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Rubber Gaskets Around RCA Connectors
- Plastic Cover Over Control Adjustments
- Triple Protection Circuitry - Thermal, DC Offset, and Short Circuit Protection circuitry ensures the amplifier will protect itself in the event of a problem
- Weather Resistant in Accordance with IP55 Rating
(1) 500 Watts x 1 RMS mono block white amplifier
(4) Pan head screws
(2) Allen wrenches
|Total Watt Output