Overview of Motovan Black 6 1/2 in. Wide Ski Skins - 008-9006
- Attaches to the bottoms of your skis for better flotation, ski protection and less drag on the snow
- Made from high-density polyethylene resin with a smooth, glossy finish
- Pre-drilled for the original wear rod and includes ski loop bolt for secure attachment, except for Yamaha Vmax 500 and 600 models, which do not attach to the ski loop and must be drilled and riveted
- Sold in pairs in a variety of colors
Thickness: 1/4 in.
Length: 43 1/2 in.
Width: 6.5 in. Across the Top
Mounting Holes: 5
Drilling May be Required for Additional Wear Rod Studs
Mounting Hole Center Distance From:
Front to 1st: 13 1/2 in. (slot measures: 2 3/4 in. long)
1st to 2nd: 5 1/2 in. (slot measures: 1 3/8 in. long)
2nd to 3rd: 3 in. (slot measures: 1 in. long)
3rd to 4th: 6 3/4 in. (slot measures: 1 3/4 in. long)
4th to 5th: 4 1/2 in. (slot measures: 3 1/4 in. long)
5th to End: 10 1/4 in.
NOTE: Ski protectors do not replace the OEM Plastic inserts
- They are attached to the bottom of the OEM Ski and Inserts
(2) Black ski protectors
(2) 1/4"-20 x 3/4" flat head phillips screw
(2) 1/4" nylock nut
Specs for Motovan Black 6 1/2 in. Wide Ski Skins - 008-9006
|Color - Primary
||6 1/2 in.
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):