Motorsport Products Universal Rear Sport Bike Stand - 92-7002
- Part #: 283469
- Manufacturer Part #: 92-7002
- MSRP Price: $84.95
- Our Price: $70.99
Overview of Motorsport Products Universal Rear Sport Bike Stand - 92-7002
- Designed to fit most sportbikes with standard dual-arm swingarms; stand width is adjustable from 8 3/4 in. to 13 3/4 in.
- Specifically designed to lift rear of sport bike with or without spools incorporated; just unbolt and flip hardware over to desired setting (spools or rubber paddles)
- Four durable 4 in. wheels with precision bearings make lifting the rear of bike a smooth transition
- Moving, sitting or standing, the wide frame design ensures stability of the bike
- Includes a rubber-coated handle for grip and comfort
- Constructed from 1 1/2 in. heavy-duty steel tubing
- Gloss black powder-coat finish
(2) Wheel assemblys, right and left
(1) Black U frame
(6) 6mm-1.010 x 50mm button head bolts
(6) 6mm-1.00 nylock nuts
(6) 6mm flat washers
Specs for Motorsport Products Universal Rear Sport Bike Stand - 92-7002
Reviews for Motorsport Products Universal Rear Sport Bike Stand - 92-7002
Can lift my bike to clean and lube my chain without needing anyone's help. This makes life so much easier. Works awesome without spools, but they be ordered soon.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Images for this Review:
Good bang for the buck
This is a very nice stand for the money! Holds my non spooled fzr1000 steady and stable. I have the matching front stand as well and my only complaint is the handle length. They could be longer for more leverage in lifting a heavier bike.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Does it's job
Just got this for my CBR250R..easy to use, holds the bike nice and firm. I definitely plan on getting the front stand as well. I would recommend using some super glue on the grip on the hand bar, it slides around a little too much, but a few dabs of glue..perfect. I don't use the swingarm ones..just the rubber sides for underneath the swingarm, I don't have the race style ones installed on my bike, but..I don't see a problem with that if anybody does have those on theirs.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Instructions and Media for Motorsport Products Universal Rear Sport Bike Stand - 92-7002
|Instructions - PDF||Instructional PDF|