Motorsport Products P-12 Lift Stand - 92-4001
- Part #: 282499
- Manufacturer Part #: 92-4001
- MSRP Price: $125.95
- Our Price: $112.99 *
3 on Hand
*Oversize fee of $10.00 applies. (details)
Overview of Motorsport Products P-12 Lift Stand - 92-4001
- Fully adjustable with 11 height positions: from 9 1/2 in. to 14 1/2 in. high
- Perfect for dirt bikes from 50-650cc
- Foot-lever activated for ease of use
- Made of high-quality aircraft aluminum
- Large heavy-duty top lifts both wheels off the ground
- Extra thick oil- and gas-resistant top rubber pad
- Large recessed rivets won't break off
- Super-strong lower legs constructed from box aluminum tubing
- Legs are arched with flat ends for stability on uneven ground
- Leg stance is 16 in. wide for maximum stability
Specs for Motorsport Products P-12 Lift Stand - 92-4001
Reviews for Motorsport Products P-12 Lift Stand - 92-4001
Bought it for grandson 9 years old ktm 65 easy for him to use light easy to lift bike. He had hard time putting it on the milk crate. I want one for myself!!I would recommend this item to a friend.
Images for this Review:
Great stand, although it's a little short for my DR650.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Very nice stand. Easy to adjust. Looks awesome. Works great.I would recommend this item to a friend.
This stand is tight right out of the box,no rattles . Even when adjusting height the tolerance is dead on. The lift is easy with a firm feel at lock and release with no banging and clanging. Contured base works well on uneven surfaces.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Kudo's Dennis Kirk
I appreciate a company that provides options and after reviewing the products you have to offer I was able to make an informed decision and find the product I needed, delivered to my doorstep with the assurance if anything wasn't right, it would be remedied. I bought this stand for my '07 DRZ400SM. Though some assembly was required, nothing more then the standard tools required for regular maintenance of a bike is necessary to set this product up for your ride! I've owned all types of bikes and can say this stand would have worked well on any of them.I would recommend this item to a friend.