Overview of Moto Brackets Clear Acrylic Windscreen - WSAC614
Cross reference number(s):23011154
Specs for Moto Brackets Clear Acrylic Windscreen - WSAC614
|Color - Primary||Clear|
|Height||14 1/4 in.|
|Type||Windshield - Sport Bike|
Fitment for Moto Brackets Clear Acrylic Windscreen - WSAC614See if this part fits your ride
Part 248895 fits the following machines
- 2008 Kawasaki ZX1400A Ninja ZX-14
- 2007 Kawasaki ZX1400A Ninja ZX-14
- 2006 Kawasaki ZX1400A Ninja ZX-14
- 2007 Kawasaki ZX1400A-A Ninja ZX-14 Special Edition
- 2012 Kawasaki ZX1400C Ninja ZX-14
- 2011 Kawasaki ZX1400C Ninja ZX-14
- 2010 Kawasaki ZX1400C Ninja ZX-14
- 2009 Kawasaki ZX1400C Ninja ZX-14
- 2008 Kawasaki ZX1400C Ninja ZX-14
- 2008 Kawasaki ZX1400C-A Ninja ZX-14 Special Edition
- 2009 Kawasaki ZX1400C-B Ninja ZX-14 Monster Energy
The best feature is the optics. The material provides a clean, almost defect-free vision that matches or surpasses that of more expensive windshields ( I have owned many of them ).
The only thing I had to do was to apply a coat of black paint inside the front of it in order to conceal the bike's wiring. But I am usually too picky.
Bottom line: next time I need a replacement windshield, I'll buy this one again. And from DK, as well.
Once in place, one of the screwholes barely lined up--just enough that I was able to get the screw in.
Riding in the rain for the first time today, I could see water dripping in the side and falling behind my instruments.
This is a barely acceptable substitute for the OEM screen, so buy only to save money. It is nice and clear, and the bubble is a little taller than stock.